– 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
– 1/2 tablespoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 cup brown sugar
– 2 teaspoons white sugar
– 1/4 cup canola oil
– 1 tablespoon butter softened
– 1 large egg
– 3/4 cup plain or vanilla yogurt
– 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
– 1 tablespoons all purpose flour
1. In a bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Set aside.
2. In another bowl, mix together the brown sugar and white sugar. Add the oil and butter. Stir to mix well. Mix in the egg, then add in the yogurt and mix until combined.
3. Gently fold the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients, folding together gently just until mixed. Do not over-mix.
4. In a small bowl, toss the frozen blueberries with the one tablespoon of flour until the blueberries are coated. Add the blueberries to the muffin batter, discarding the extra flour.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper cups. Spoon the batter into the prepared pan, equally in the 12 cups.
6. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Allow to cool and enjoy!